Wednesday, September 16 – Monday, September 21, 2020
Dramarama and Aurora Theatre present a 7 play, food and fun filled 5 days in the heart of Ashland, Oregon at the famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Climb aboard our luxury coach that will take us door to door. We will stay at two hotels The Ashland Springs Hotel – and when it fills up – the Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek. Both hotels are lovely and close-by to the theaters.
We will have exceptional artistic guides for this tour: Josh Costello, Aurora’s new artistic director (click here for his bio) and Dawn Monique Williams (click here for her bio) and we will meet with OSF actors to get the inside scoop! In addition to 5 shows included on the tour, you will have the option to choose 2 more. We will see:
- Confederates ~ by Dominique Morissea
- The Copper Children ~ by Karen Zacaría
- Bring Down the House ~ Part 1 ~ by William Shakespeare
- Bring Down the House ~ Part II ~ by William Shakespeare
- Bernhardt/Hamlet ~ by Theresa Rebeck ~ Directed by Dawn Monique William
- The Tempest ~ by William Shakespeare
- Midsummer Nights’ Dream ~ by William Shakespeare
- Everything that Never Happened ~ by Sarah B. Mantell
And of course, that’s just the heart of the tour! Ashland is brimming with fine dining – we will enjoy a Welcome buffet dinner at the Ashland Springs Hotel and a Farewell Dinner at the best restaurant in town: Amuse. And the icing on the cake will be a private luncheon at Flying Nymph Vineyard – home of former Board member Carol Neil and her husband, Joe.
And have I mentioned the no-tax shopping? Love it! There is so much to love about this charming, drama-filled town in the beautiful mountains of Oregon.
Save the dates for a fabulous fall adventure with Dramarama and Aurora. Call now (510-350-7675) to save your spot on the tour! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the itinerary, click here: Aurora Ashland 2020 itinerary
Click here for the registration form, click here: Aurora registration form 2020